Sunday, April 30, 2006

New Blogger

I am new to the world of blogging, so I am testing the waters so to speak. Here you will find opinions on news, what other bloggers are saying, ideas, and sometimes just plain interesting things, to me that is!
As my good friend and neighbor Shutterwi will tell you, I am a character! I find many things in life humorous and just as willing to poke fun at myself as well as give others guff. I hope you find this site interesting as I do other sites.
I don't profess to be an expert on anything, yet I am a general jackass of many things! So, if I don't know it, you don't need it, so to speak.
I am "po folk" so I tend to side with the under dog. With some exceptions of course. I'm sure you will see that in the future.
Please be patient as I try to tweak this blog in the future. Though it is easy to get this blog it is more difficult to tweak, cut here, paste there, lord where will it all end? I will have to call on my friend Shutter to assist me in this process, being the resident computer guru in the neighborhood.
After all, if I have to blog, it would be nice to make a few bucks in the process!! You never know, I could one day be right up there with Dubya, Chaney, and Exxon execs!

2 Comments:

Blogger Spadoman said...

OK, I read the first bunch of your "thoughts' and a story or two about Shutter.

I came here to read what you had to say because Shutter said to check it out. I do everything he says. In fact, my spouse and I agree that Shutter is our guide in life from this day forward.

I would trust him with my children, (well, my Grandchildren), the littlest one already talks to him more than me.

You see, no-one I have ever known has taken me as a friend and included me in their life like he has. So, listen to him and your Blog will flourish.

Welcome to the neighborhood

6:35 AM  
Blogger pissed off patricia said...

bush et al won't be up anywhere because one day they are going to board the fast train for hell.

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home