Sunday, April 30, 2006

Sound Advice

I am an environmentalist at heart. I have a degree in economic policy with an environmental emphasis! Outstanding credentials aren't they? Heck, I even did some environmental consulting for a short time. Am I an environmental expert? No. Can I see what works? Yes.
I have seen an amazing number of people pass themselves off as experts in the environmental field, lawyers, students, teachers and any number of others. Some are intellegent observers, capable of thinking logically. But all too often the loudest voices belong to people who are no such thing.
I graduated from an environmental college and can attest to the good and bad of what is taught in colleges(my opinion of course). My point is to think, and to question. Experts in one field comment about other fields, be wary my friends, we all have our own agendas including the so called experts.

1 Comments:

Blogger pissed off patricia said...

my husband is a marine biologist and he owns a consulting firm along with his partner. He still does field work because he can't be cooped up in an office all the time.

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home