Saturday, August 12, 2006

Weekly Report

I had surgery on my carpal tunnel last week, so still recovering, not as fast as I expected, but I hope it will keep progressing, but fingers still numb, the doc said the strap over the nerves were very tight so recovery will take longer.
My nieces daughter, around eight months old had open heart surgery and all went well, the hole in her tiny heart was fixed, that was Tuesday and she came home yesterday, a miracle in my mind.
Today a neighbor asked my advice on composting and organic gardening so we had a good discussion on those topics.
Other than that I seem to be having writers block for some reason, maybe unmotivated or something. I have been reading every one's blogs but have had few comments. Sometimes there is just not much to say.
I guess I have been giving some thought into some changes in my life I would like to make and trying to figure out how to do it and when. This is all job related folks, I have a job that is not much of a challenge, and I feel like a trained monkey. Opportunities are few and far between in the north woods. So my quest goes on!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Recovery never goes as fast as we would like does it? I'm glad it went well though.
It IS amazing that an eight month old could have that kind of surgery and it IS a miracle. Bless her. And her parents.

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home