Sunday, September 10, 2006

Thoughts Again

The government finally decided that home grown terrorism is a bigger threat than the foreign ones, something I have been saying for a long time. And it will grow also as the economy takes a bigger dump and people lose more jobs, homes, and security.
They for the most part aren't groups of people, maybe a few, or a couple. Nuts in one way or another, who see killing others as a statement to get, what they think are what we all want to do but are afraid to. I call them cowards, plain and simple cowards and who will likely kill themselves rather than face the consequences of their actions. I know a few people thast if something happened they would be the first ones I would investigate. Paranoid in personality, armed to the teeth, meaning lots of guns and ammunition, hell I know one who even made booby traps around his house.
Now these are people of all walks of life including law enforcement. But somehow these nuts seem to feel threatened in some way, like a mugger behind every bush kind of thing. And I doubt if any of them would have the courage to deal with you face to face. They would be the kind to kill someone at work or more than one. You know, the kind you read about somewhere else. Well folks they are all over the place, all that is needed is something to set them off in some way.
In reality I have no mercy for these people, in fact I wouldn't say a thing if they never made it to trial. I think we should deal with them as they deal with the victims of this crap, no mercy. We expect to treat them with respect, make sure they have their "rights", no cruel or unusual punishment. Well what kind of rights did they give, or do they give to the victims of their acts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home