Saturday, October 07, 2006

The moon and Son

My son, a SWAT Officer with the Kansas City, Kansas PD, is the one holding the M-16. They responded to an attempted hold up at the speedway there. An off duty female detective, who was working at the speedway was shot 4 times with a .44 magnum but is living yet. The bad guys, or two of them were caught a few blocks away. Proud of the boy!
My wife, dog and I was just outside looking at the harvest moon, which is supposed to be 12% bigger than normal tonight. The night is warm and clear, perfect, and so was the company and the moon. I was looking for a comet that is visible but the brightness of the moon prevented seeing it. Oh well it will be closest to the earth later this month, maybe I can see it then.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

im proud of my big bro!!!

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home