Sunday, December 10, 2006

That Time Of Year

I was just listening to the news, the airport in Seattle Washington took down the Christmas trees after being threatened by a Rabbi with a law suit. Now this kind of crap pisses me off! I am not some religious nut, but it chafes my ass when some people try to dictate to the rest of us, how and when and where we can celebrate what we believe.
There are some things I find offensive, but not to others, so who am I to make everyone conform to my beliefs. In my opinion others can and do celebrate in their own way, even if it offensive to me.
But maybe I should not be so tolerant, I find the way rabbi's dress offensive, weird hats, scraggly beards and some have braids hanging down. I am a christian and their beliefs say what is appropriate dress, well I want them to change dress because what they believe is offensive to me, and their dress is part of their religious beliefs. So if they want to dress that way, do it in private!
I do not discriminate against people, but by god I am sure getting pushed to it. I don't discriminate, I hate everyone equally!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home