Sunday, December 03, 2006

New Platform

I haven't posted for a while, nobody knows the truffles I've seen! I had surgery on my hand again and it is still numb, then I have been struggling with workmen's comp to pay and also my employer.
Then my brother fell the Monday before thanksgiving and broke his back. He has been dealing with cancer for a few years and just finished radiation on his head because it spread to his head. Well he was sent to a nursing home for a few what was to be a couple weeks for rehab. He declined very fast and we found the cancer spread very fast and he passed away last Thursday afternoon. So all-in-all I have been busy and feeling down as well.
The heading of this post was because I have decided to use this blog as a platform for posting and discussions on being an American worker and how we have been abused and what we can do about it. If you know of others that would like to read or participate, lead them to this blog, as we can share experiences, ideas and I hope make a change in our lives and those of our children. I do this also in memory of my brother who in years past and still to some degree suffered from lead poisoning from a job, and who knows may have led to the cancer, but who had to fight for workmen's comp to pay for what was clearly a work related illness.
So, I will use this platform to fight for us, the American Worker!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home