Sunday, May 28, 2006

Understanding

I just read Spadomans blog, I like that fellow, we seem to be a lot alike, in fact I had to laugh as I read it. We are who we are, and we aren't about to change that. We read other blogs, and find we don't blog like others. We talk from the heart and aren't real concerned about how it looks in print. We have the capacity to sound intellectual, but don't, we are willing to learn, we don't criticize others for their beliefs, we just are and want others to accept what we are also. I guess that's a big order in a way.
Sure we grouse and bitch like others, we even have our own ideas, we have lots of experiences in the world, we both have had lots of jobs but someday we will find what we want to be when we grow up, I know that for sure eh eh. We will keep blogging, even if no one reads it but the two of us, I'm sure of that also. There are some other bloggers that speak from the heart, I read them also. I make the daily rounds of several blog sights, then sit down and type out my tripe!
For myself, I find humor in most things as well as serious stuff, most days will find me laughing about many things. I know from some the the things I have blogged about that it may not seem that way, but that's the way I am.
Maybe I 'm trying to find my niche in the blogging world, offering a different view and my take on things. If it's of value, is only determined by those who read it. To me it's of value of course. Hell, I don't even proof read it, so yes there are typos, I catch some, others I don't. But that's me also, typos and all, I have no desire to change that. Hell I even tried to use the spell checker and the cyclops wouldn't let me use it, and I have no desire to keep playing with it.
Damn, I just used the yahoo spell check and it worked, I've learned something today, whew! Thats my goal to learn one thing each day. Only in America! All these things at our beck and call!
Since my humorous blogs stopped, I have noticed readership is down, so who am I to argue, I will sprinkle the bogs with humor as I find it, just keep in mind my humor can be a little twisted, so I mean to offend no one, I laugh at others and even more at myself!
Now that doesn't mean the topics won't have a serious side, they will, but will also have my homespun humor with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home