Sunday, June 04, 2006

News Update

In two days the date will be 6-6-06. As if things need to be worse, some people believe this is the date of the apocolypse, or the start, I'm not sure. 666 is significant for the devil or evil something on that order. Maybe the antichrist and the end of times are near.
Now I believe in god as I have said before, I don't belive in the devil, but I do believe there is evil in the world. Serial killers are evil, ol' Charlie Manson was evil, surely Hitler and his henchmen, Saddam and I guess the list goes on and on.
Will there be an antichrist? I don't know, we'll have to check Dubya's eyes and make sure they don't turn white, and others too. But wait, the antichrist is said to be able to speak or get us under his spell by his message, I guess that cuts Dubya out!
I just heard Jerry Fallwell on tv saying the word of god was written verbatim but with the personality of those writing it. Well, if it was verbatim, then personality has nothing to do with it as it would be just as it was said. How dumb do they think we are? I think some of thses good ol' boys were farmers before they turned evangelist, they are good at shoveling BS!
So as the 6th rolls around, keep your eyes open heh heh!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Spadoman said...

Hey Reflections, 666 used to be a Federal Highway down through Arizona and New Mexico way. It was a spur of old Highway 66. Now the governmet changed the route number.
Maybe they know more about this 666 deal than they're letting on??!!

6:55 AM  
Blogger pissed off patricia said...

well anyone who would vote for bush the second time deserves to be scared fecal-less. They are fornicating-ly stupid!

I'm looking forward to tomorrow to see how bat fecal matter this will get.

3:34 PM  
Blogger Shutterwi said...

For what it's worth I've seen the devil in the backyard coaxing a fire along with a leave blower. So 6-6-6 will be a piece of cake.

9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like that comment shutterwi...hahaha

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home