Sunday, June 04, 2006

A Visit to Shutterwi

I stopped by Shutter's place yesterday, just to see what he was up to. Well, he had helped a neighbor with a project, and was cleaning up the tools. I like watching him work, it tires me right out.
I inspected the area he plants the cherry tomatoes in, and it was not done yet. Being the nice guy I am, I informed him to step up the pace of his work and get them planted, after all he can't expect me to wait forever to raid the spot, heh heh.
Today I am just contemplating the mysteries of the universe, you know, things like the sound of one hand clapping, do cobs make cob webs or spiders, if a tree falls in the woods does it still make noise if no one is there to hear it? I haven't come up with any answers as yet, so will keep you posted.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shutterwi said...

I ordered some new plastic "articles" today and Oh ya I planted the tomatoes.

Enjoy! Heh heh.

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home