Saturday, June 10, 2006

Review Of The Week And More

Well folks it has been an interesting week. On 666 I hit a deer with the old van so I will be doing body work today. The bursitus in my elbow got worse, and management at work got dumber than usual!
The good parts were they finally got Al-Zarkawi, and I got to see a few new born fawns and little geese, and a beaver. See, always some good to go along with the bad.
Up early today to read the news, read the blogs and make a few comments, and of course the body work on the van. Been tired this week because of the work situation, so didn't have time to blog, although I did read some this week.
I always have something to say, so hopefully I can squeeze something out this week end.

2 Comments:

Blogger Spadoman said...

I wonder why you feel it is "good" to kill another human being as in Al Zarkawi. Why is he YOUR enemy and you are glad he is dead? What did he do to harm you?

I don't like our current President. I dis agree with most decisions he makes. I don't like the way he governs.

But if my country was attacked by another Nation, I would fight to the death to protect my current President.

Might that be what's happening in Iraq? Aren't people fighting the Nation that invaded their country?

When you are fed a ration of lies from your own government and believe them, then it would make sense to feel that it was "good" that one of the perceived enemy was killed.

I suppose Al Zarkawi's Mom feels it was "good" that another American was killed as well.

End the war, end the hatred, end "us against them" and allow "we" to enter your vocabulary. After all, we are all related.

10:17 AM  
Blogger Reflections said...

Spadoman, to me it was good because of his murders of his own people, not because killing is good. He did not respect human life in the least. He wasn't from that country, he was there for one reason, to kill.

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home