Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday Again

Well, I have to say I don't care that Imus got the boot. Try as I might I could never get into watching him. It was always 5minutes of big mouth controversy and 2 hours of drivel. I don't mind someone having an opinion about something, controversial or not, but just to harp about something because you are supposed to be controversial is another thing. There are lots of racist people out there, even people like MLK and others in the civil rights causes. There are black, brown, red, yellow and white racists. Should he have been fired? I won't miss him, but letting him go wasn't the answer. When is it OK to say things like that and by who? Surely blacks say that themselves and worse. I didn't and wouldn't watch the nappy haired loud mouth with the cowboy wannabe demeanor. The only way he could have been worse, would be to have Ross Perot as co-host. Then they could discuss Vietnamese hit squads after them or some such drivel.
Well I have already spent too much time on him, so onward. Gas prices continue to climb, after the analysts said the rise was due to the capture of British Sailors. Well they are home now, so why didn't prices fall, instead they went up again. It seems the oil giants still need record profits!
Well more tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger skinnylittleblonde said...

Am I evil? I told my hubby that I didn't think he should have been fired, because (in my perspective) those words were his claim to fame. I had never even heard of the man before all this. Surely keeping him on would lead to more controversy & controversy in media means money. Lol, I think he should play Scrooge, just because he so looks the part, if they do a remake of Charles Dickinsons tale ;)

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home