Friday, February 23, 2007

Another Week

This is the end of another week, I feel pretty good, but not as well as I would like. I still get tired easy, so work is out for a while more. I guess I am a little disappointed that this happened, I have been making good progress getting cholesterol down, blood pressure very good, and doing most of what I can. It also looks like there may be more procedures in the future. This all goes back 5-6 years when I had a major blockage but grew another one on my own. But what grew wasn't as big or good as the one I lost so blood flow just isn't as good as before, nor is it now. May be it never will be, but I don't give up easily. But this continuous physical problems get old after a while, I feel like a walking clump of scar tissue. The hardest part is the fact that I used to be like a bull, so I would like to think I still am, but I am not, I have limitations now, lots of them, and I really don't like it!
So, to all you out there, take care of yourselves, I can sure tell you, life is way too short, and most of this stuff could be avoided. But, no I was strong, no problem, but ahhh, the grim reaper still nipped at my heels, what an awakening! More later!

1 Comments:

Blogger hizzoner said...

Hi Reflections,

I found your blog through BillyCreek's blog and I'm thrilled to find so many Northern Wisconsin bloggers...

I used to live in Ashland. My only son was born there. I'm still in Wisconsin but still miss Ashland.

You and I are about the same age, and you're the same age as I was when I had a heart attack and ended up with triple bypass surgery...not really that much fun actually...

Starring down the grim reaper is never pleasant and gives you much to think about afterwards...

take care of yourself and don't try to prove that you're still a bull....the cycles of life are something I grew to appreciate when I lived in Ashland and I've come to accept that my limitations after surgery are all part of that cycle of life....

take good care.

hizzhoner

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home