Saturday, February 10, 2007

Another Day

I had a Dr.'s appointment yesterday, I have been having some trouble for a while, so I need another angiogram, it seems the old ticker isn't like it used to be. It also seems this extremely cold weather has something to do with it. I do have a feeling that more lifestyle changes will be coming, whether I like it or not. Who knows, it will be for the best. The bad part of course is I have to be off work for a time, maybe for good. Just one more thing to worry about, but I try not to get too upset because I just don't need the stress at a time like this.
My son, knowing my bad luck, always tells me, "dad you aren't going to die, the big guy will keep you around for another 30 years just to suffer."! He is probably right!
Meanwhile, the weather is very cold yet, along with dangerous wind chills, and let me tell you, it is getting old! I would rather have snow than this nasty stuff, at least while it snows it is generally warmer until the sky clears, so let it snow daily. It also seems people are getting crankier as the cold snap hangs on. But we go on as usual with daily activities, even fishing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home