Thursday, April 05, 2007

Reflecting Of Late

Lately I have not been blogging on this site, but I have been reading the blogs of others several times per week. I guess I have had other worries about my health and numerous concerns of other family members, so my motivation to blog has been low.
I guess I have been focusing on getting through each day because I get so fatigued so easily, with a little physical activity. That is a real problem for me, as I am usually active in some way. But my mind still works and when I can, I do think about the world and the blogs.
I have been trying to come to terms with changes that are needed in my life whether I like it or not. I will do what is needed but I just have to beat my head against the wall for a while. So, I will slowly come back as I can.

1 Comments:

Blogger skinnylittleblonde said...

*sigh* my motivation for everything of late has been low... looking forward to some spring fever to help motivate me of my mental rump!

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home