Friday, April 20, 2007

Friday Thoughts

Well folks it was nice today, am enjoying the weather, been outside today, walk the dog, listen to the birds, and sounds of people outside too.
I am tired of the media beating the Virginia shooting in to a zoo. All in the name of money for the news organizations. My heart goes out to the dead and their families, as does the rest of the country. Now let the families grieve and deal with their pain!
Over the period of the last few years I have given lots of thought into myself, and more so after struggling with health problems. It comes down to this: I am a smart person who believed he could go on forever, changing jobs, was never fired but because of firm moral beliefs, and just plain boredom, I changed jobs lots of times. Then I came to realize that the run was over, smart didn't cut it, neither did age. Now the options are few, along with opportunity. In the end I can say I did it my way and had fun doing it. I can't say I really regret my life, I have what is most important, family and friends and lots of experiences. I made lots of friends and probably lots of enemies too. But what the hell, you can't have everything. I've said before that I have a plethora of useless knowledge, and I wasn't kidding, eh, eh.
I wonder if Skinny and Singleton are related to me in some way, it seems I can related to them pretty well, maybe sisters I didn't know I had, LOL.
Well, enough for now, see you all later- Peace brothers and sisters!

2 Comments:

Blogger singleton said...

Well, of course we are related! It's the brotherhood, the sisterhood, the gatheredhood, the birds of a feather flock together sort of thing! And God knows, we can all use a plethora of useless knowledge!
Peace, love, and let the bygones be begones and the wannabe's be yet-to-be's

PS I always think heavy on Fridays!

8:23 PM  
Blogger skinnylittleblonde said...

Awww.....how ironic! As I was reading this post I was reading along, going 'yep, me too' in my head...
Lol, I too have changed jobs too many times, yet have never been fired & beleive that in the end I will be blessed with having had family & good friends.
Btw, useless knowledge is very valuable given the right circumstances!
PS~ Laughing & agreeing with everything Singleton said except the Friday thing! ;)

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home